Cardiovascular Review and EP Exam Review
Wes Todd's Study Guides for Cardiac Board Exams (Read More…)
Our latest (December, 2012) Study Guide for EP Exam
DID YOU KNOW:
Recent changes in RCIS exam format include: more video angiograms, drag and drop questions, matching and hot spot types of questions. Our CD & USB programs have always used these formats. Our interactive CV Review program is more up to date than ever. The content of the exam has not changed significantly. But, we continue to upgrade our questions and expect a new edition out next year in 2017.
CV Review now on USB drive!
New "Plug and Play" CV Review USB drive that runs on Windows 10. The USB program does not need to be installed with a license key. It will work instantly when you click on the USB application file. It also allows you to run the program on up to 3 different PCs, as long as the USB is plugged in. An online connection unnecessary because the flash drive updates itself. It is still version 6.06 with the same 3000 questions that are in the 5 volumes of CV Review books but much more user friendly.
Some of What We Offer…
- Wes Todd writes and publishes Cardiovascular Technology self study materials in
books and on CD or Flash Drive
- Up-to-date help for cardiology staff wanting to pass the National Cardiovascular Technologist Exams
- Resources for in-service educators
- In-service education and CEU credit for Cardiac Cath Lab professionals.
- A New CardioVascular Orientation Program is now available for in-house training and a new article about CV training is here.
Wes Todd's Cardiovascular Review was created with the hands-on and visual learner in mind. His background in teaching, graphic design, and writing will streamline your study and improve your retention in preparing for your cardiovascular board exams.
We specialize in training for invasive professionals in cath labs and EP labs. These materials may be used for invasive staff continuing education as well as for board exam preparation.