EP Exam Review Book
(NOTE: This book is ordered separately from the Invasive Review books)
Increasing your potential for passing
the EP exam your first time.
- Electrophysiology Exam Review - Written for Nurses and Techs preparing for EP Boards
- For: RCES, CEPS, IBHRE (Allied Health)
- 562 Pages of Up-To-Date information
- Over 1000 (1062) Questions - Relevant, Clearly Written & Reviewed by Electrophysiology experts (Not invasive Lab practitioners)
- Over 100 actual EGMs for your review
- Written by Invasive Lab Practitioners
Including chapters on:
- Basic Electrophysiology
- EP Equipment
- EP Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology
- Vascular Access & Asepsis
- EP Procedures
- EP Medications
Introduction to EP Exam Review
This book contains the background essential to EP exams. The book has been organized around the current exam content/matrix for the national CV exams, and designed to be similar to the exam you will take.
To prepare you for your exam, this book includes thousands of questions, answers, explanations, and references.
Goals of this Book
Studying this book will improve your chances of passing the exam, but cannot replace formal education or clinical experience. This is not a "crash course." Neither can we cover all items that will appear on the exam. The national test banks include thousands of test items, many more than in this book.
If you have no formal training in your specialty, you will need extensive textbook study, tutoring, and clinical experience to gain the theoretical base necessary. These exams are difficult. Approximately 60-75% of the candidates pass these exams the first time. Our experience shows that using this book to prepare for the exam can raise your exam score by as much as 20%.
This book will help you achieve your goal of passing the CV exams by helping you:
References are included
- Evaluate your current Cardiovascular knowledge
- Gain insight into your strengths and weaknesses
- Form a directed plan of study to prepare for your exam
- Improve your confidence and reduce your anxiety at test taking
- Increase your familiarity with the types of test items commonly used on these exams
- Strengthen your test taking skills
- Further develop your problem-solving skills
- Direct your study into recognized Cardiovascular references and textbooks
Please note: This book is purchased separately from any of the other Wes Todd books.
(ISBN ISBN 978-0-9831408-8-7) price
EP Exam Review Book:
1st Edition by:
Wes Todd, BS, RCIS, RCES, RCSA
April Edberg, RCIS, RCES, CEPS, CCDS
Sorry, no personal checks.
Wes Todd, BS, RCIS.
Cardiac Self Assessment
S. 1605 Clinton Rd.
Spokane Valley, WA 99216-0420